Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for starting an action for the Netherlands Red Cross Society
We are very pleased that you want to take action for us. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before you start.
- Everyone is allowed to start an action via this website. If you are younger than 16 years old, explicit permission is required from your parent or legal representative, or - if you participate with your class - the authorized representative of your school.
- Our website may contain links or references to other sites as a service. The Red Cross is not responsible for the content of these sites, does not guarantee the content and reliability of these sites, nor is it liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from their content.
- The Red Cross makes every effort to respect the rights to texts, photos, illustrations, graphic material, (trade) names, brands, logos and databases. If you upload photos, illustrations and the like on this website, you guarantee that you do not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties in that material. You indemnify the Red Cross against claims by third parties for violating intellectual property rights.
- When you create an action on this website, the Red Cross may contact you in connection with the execution of this action. The Red Cross may also send you messages about other Red Cross actions and activities, unless you have indicated that you do not want this (opt-out). The Red Cross will never use the information for other purposes without your permission.
- f you receive donations via this action platform, they automatically end up in the right place. If you have received donations in another way (for example, cash or money in your own bank account), you deposit the proceeds yourself on your own promotion page.
- Payment provider Stripe takes care of the settlement of transactions via this website. Transaction costs are charged on transactions. The Red Cross is not liable for Stripe's services. If you experience any problems or have complaints about Stripe's services, you should contact Stripe directly (https://support.stripe.com).
- Your promotion or event is organized entirely at your own expense and risk. The Red Cross only makes a platform available to support you in your action and is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that you suffer and/or may suffer in connection with your event or action and all that arises from it. You indemnify the Red Cross against all claims from third parties related to your event or promotion. The indemnification also relates to all (future) damage and/or costs that another party suffers or incurs in connection with such a claim.
- The Red Cross reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, information placed on the website by users without prior notice and without being obliged to pay any form of compensation. If you are not sure whether your promotion suits us, please contact us via Actievoorrodekruis@redcross.nl
- The Red Cross may change these terms and conditions at any time. Our website always contains the most current version with the date on which the terms and conditions were last amended. Please check our website regularly to see if there have been any changes.